* 1 box whole wheat lasagna sheets, cooked
* 3/4 lb chopped portobello mushroom caps (about 5) or white button mushrooms
* 1 10 oz. bag baby Swiss chard or baby greens (can also use frozen chopped spinach as a substitute, thawed and well drained)
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 lb part skim ricotta cheese
* 1 egg
* Pinch grated nutmeg
* 1 lb part skim mozzarella, thinly sliced or grated
* 1/4 cup grated Italian cheese
* 8 meatballs
* Your favorite high-quality jar tomato sauce (no meat in it)
Preheat oven to 375.
Toss mushrooms with 1.5 tbsp olive oil on a baking sheet. Roast mushrooms until tender and cooked through, about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer into a medium bowl and mash 8 meatballs into mixture. In a large saucepan, sauté chard in remaining olive oil and garlic over medium heat until wilted. In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, cooked chard and egg. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Add sauce to the bottom of an 11x14 pan, add a layer of cooked lasagna noodles over, then spoon the ricotta mixture over the top. Then add some meatball and mushroom mixture on top of that. Then place a few very small pieces of mozzarella (spread out) and more sauce to cover layer. Repeat 3 or 4 times. Top last sauce layer with remaining mozzarella (this should be most of it) and sprinkle with grated cheese and fresh cracked pepper. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes, remove foil and cook additional 15 minutes.